View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Hank, I think part of the problem is that the shill may be a shill or a victim of phantom bidding or someone who is listed because of a Mastro rule violation that was not the fault of the bidder [as Kevin K. seems to be]. Unless/until the people involved step up and explain which it was, there is some speculation involved, which is where the creeps are happy to leave it. What's the Nixonism, plausible deniability? However, the longer previously active board members go without addressing the allegations against them, the stinkier the mess becomes IMO.

Kevin: I appreciate the clarity of your responses. If it was me, I would see if I could get something in writing from the FBI or prosecution, just to be clear forever. I hope others learn from your example and are straightforward and unequivocal when attempting to set the record straight.

Fred: I've had two of those cases: one the carrier paid the wrong person and one denied because the dead guy's name had been legally changed and not entirely updated in the insurer's records despite 20 years of premiums paid in the new name. Both ended up paying after a fight.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 02-11-2016 at 01:20 PM.