View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve5838 View Post
I was thinking the same thing and actually tracked down and reached out to the shop owner several days ago. Other than the clear one, the hand collated sets had four other cards where you could read the Marlboro sign. One was a "g1", one was a "rb2", and the other two were the "blue box" version that you own. I purchased the two "blue box" ones from him for $200 each ($400 total). I don't know whether this is a good deal or not (I don't think the cards will grade particularly high and will likely get the "Ad Partially Obscured" label) but I'm very happy with the purchase since I've been trying to track down this version for quite awhile. In case you're interested, I've attached two pictures of each card.Steve
Wow! Wow! Wow! You found 2!! Those are gorgeous cards and they more than likely came from the same case as that clear! That’s unreal. PSA’s labeling is wrong to start and then they apply the labels inconsistently, so you shouldn’t care too much about that. I’ll take one from you for $200 to ease your worries of over paying.