View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 11:24 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton21 View Post
Just out of curiosity since you know our business and how we do things how is it that we're removing cards from scrapbooks can you shed some light on our process and what we use if we're not using water? Since you supposedly have the answer already why don't you share to the world what you know.
I am sure your firm has used water to soak an item out. What I am saying is that this is not all you do - using an example of something which is and has been considered benign by the general hobby for a very long time. Your own website, advertising and testimonials makes it extremely clear you are doing far more; that's what you are openly selling.

I stand by what I said. You cannot possibly not know that most of these cards are being worked on to get past graders and then sold without disclosure of the work done. This is the problem and criticism I am making (well, made, you are rather late). The wink and the nod is that your family doesn't commit the fraud, but provides the enabling the service. I have yet to see people selling cards with open and honest disclosure of your alterations and work, for some mysterious reason the minority popcorn gallery here consistently refuses to address.