View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 07:59 AM
Todd Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by bks14sr View Post
My first SGC sub:

Planning on shipping out tomorrow morning. I’m also located in FL, so hoping that helps my timeline as well. Tempting to just make the drive to hand deliver my cards, as shipping always makes me cringe.

Looking forward to getting shareable updates of my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful cards, especially that Aaron RC. I don't mean to horn in on this thread but, what is it going to cost you to get them graded?

I sent a 1971 Greatest Moments in of Killebrew and was very happy with SGC. I am thinking about sending these two in just to have them slabbed but I am concerned about cost. What do you think fees will be for these two. Is SGC tough on premium for higher end cards? Not concerned about high grades, just want them slabbed. I know a lot of people become concerned about leaving money on the table but these two cards have been and will always be PC cards. Any info from members would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

[IMG]1933 Goudey Babe Ruth #144 (Raw) by Todd Jenkins, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]1906 T206 Ty Cobb (Raw) by Todd Jenkins, on Flickr[/IMG]

[https://www.flickr.com/photos/187700522@N03/

Recent positve trades with: Brian Van Horn, frank bmd, nkesterke09, ajg, esehombre, mrmantlecollector, KC Doughboy, gregr2,bn2cardz, sycks22

Last edited by tjenkins; 03-28-2021 at 08:28 AM.