View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deweyinthehall View Post
Thanks for these!

I have Carreon being over Hamilton because of the placement of the orange field on the reverse.

Process of elimination says it has to be Carreon under Edwards but Carreon's card is pure white to the left of the Orioles banner - so while it has to fit there, there's still an odd anomaly.

How did you conclude Howard was above Oliva? Is there a back image that's just not posted?

Finally - for the Hatton, Jimenez and team cards - Hatton could be over either the Phillies or the A's, no? There's a Phillie back showing a regular player card, but there can be 2 or more different overs and unders for each card.

Why is it the Phillies Team to the left of Jimenez and not the A's?
The card above Oliva on the miscut has a bump in the green, I checked every Giant and Senator and Frank Howard matched perfectly. If the team card to the right of Jimenez was the Athletics the color would be purple where I circled it, it is the gray of the Phillies color. I don't remember how I got Carreon under Edwards, I will have to double check.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 66 6 oliva - f howard 1.jpg (175.0 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg 66 6 f howard 1.jpg (79.8 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg 66 6 jiminez 5.jpg (169.1 KB, 139 views)

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 03-12-2024 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Correction