View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 01:22 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
I think you are missing the point and focused on the dummy cards, what was said is that “fat packs” denote quantity of cards (36) and skinny or normal packs have only 16. These are totally different items.

The name has absolutely nothing to do with weight or thickness over another of the same exact product.

If the seller is stating there is a special pull card in the pack it is called a “hot pack”.
No i am talking about the boxes of packs at stores...same price...same amount of cards..though i think the pack says isays 17-22 cards or some numbers like that with a range....same price....why buy the noticeably skinnier packs from the same box/same price...if the special cards are only in the 'fatter' packs...one person said the autos could still be in the skinny packs so theres value in both..

thus if skinnier packs are as valuable as the fat packs in the same box/same price then problem is solved.....and no issue of anyone picking out the fatter packs since the skinnier ones may the most valuable

Again its the same box at walmart...same prices...but you visually see a much greater width in some of packs.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-11-2022 at 01:23 PM.