View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 02:39 PM
Tim Odeen

Do you do genealogy work?

To answer your question, I don't have access to genealogybank.

However, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Each church building around the world has a free genealogy library with subscriptions to most of the big websites. You do not need to be a member of the church to use these resources. If you reach out to your local LDS Church building, I'm sure you will find more than you need, or someone who can help you obtain what you're looking for. The church also runs annual genealogy conferences and everyone is invited.

I use the free church website, which has a surprisingly huge database of information, and is often linked to the other paid services. It is : https://www.familysearch.org/tree/overview

You also don't need to be a member of the church to use their website.

Good luck.
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo