View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
a goal of being a buffoon and blowhard railing against PSA & JSA has already been accomplished long ago. I do get his point and I have always agreed it is total B.S. the way jack-offs clamor for these stupid "Certs". it's actually laughable that collectors are so damned moronic and anal about it to a point of laughability.

Still, to say we rail on Drew Max or MoralASS because of their name is short sided and narrow minded. Put those 2 together and you have Travis.

No Travis, It's a well documented body of work that includes 99.9% frauds which are criminal acts that put those 2 criminals ahead of the curve. I don't disagree that there might be similar lawlessness for the big 2, but to compare the 2 is like apples and oranges. Most rational thinking individuals see the difference...Travis isn't quite there yet....it's railing on JSA & PSA, business as usual.

I don't mind the posts showing incompetencies of the big 2, (they do need it) but Travis has a habit of burying his head where other FDE crooks are concerned. The autograph hobby is a mess and the collectors are idiots, so what do you expect....It's all par for the course.

this is just the same old "defending psa and jsa" good work!!!!!!!!!!!! when the ship sinks you can bail out of that ship like a timid rat, and pretend you never liked psa and jsa in the first place, as will a lot of others, but keep defending them in the meantime!!!!!

You are using the ridiculous fde argument to steer people to psa and jsa, because they are a lot better than them (prove it!)

so psa and jsa get recognition they don't deserve because the silly fde and CC argument gets play when we already know long ago what they are all about. as i have said before, psa and jsa love the fde's and CC, it makes them look good, but only in COMPARISON. they are not good in real life, but the psa and jsa defenders would have you think differently.

when the day comes i will start a thread here and ask these same people to stand up and be counted, loud and proud, in defense of psa and jsa, and they will be nowhere to be found. and the day will come my friends.

Last edited by travrosty; 01-10-2013 at 03:27 PM.