View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 07:24 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

I’m sure it’s just PSA likely selling leads to make money on the back end.

I find it interesting that most people don’t know the largest provider of leads to credit card companies and mortgage providers are the credit bureaus themselves. Lead sales are a great way to make easy money for businesses.

Here’s a bit from their privacy practices vague enough to cover sharing-
“ We use the information that we collect to provide and maintain the Website as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion and to provide the Service, and to provide any other services that you and CU agree to. We may also use the information to contact you to further discuss interest in our company, the goods and services that we provide, and to send information regarding our company or partners, such as promotions and events. You may be invited to receive an email newsletter or other correspondence by providing an email address. Your email address and any Personal Information will not be distributed or shared with third parties unless it is to transact such business as you have contracted us to do, to comply with any legal processes and/or law enforcement requests, or in order to conduct any business as we, in our sole subjective discretion, deem reasonable.”

So, per the last part of that statement…”if we feel like it”.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.

Last edited by JustinD; 12-12-2022 at 07:39 PM.