View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 09:31 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof View Post
I've only read the somewhat detailed descriptions of that case that are available publicly, and it was pretty messed up. He absolutely got a pass, and people have really glossed over it at this point.

I never liked him before that case. That cemented my dislike for him. And I never liked his contrived mamba stuff afterward either.

I wouldn't collect his stuff for myself. But, if I ever found something very cheap that I could flip, I'd buy it and flip it.

I really don't see what anyone would have against LeBron though. I'm not even a fan of his, but he's been squeaky clean his entire life. No scandals at all.

The worst thing he did was The Decision special, and maybe he was a little odd about Hong Kong/China stuff a few years ago.
Kobes wife sort of helped in that..when the wife stays and the person is a huge star....that can help sway public opinion....

as to Leberon, its more political stuff that most under 30 year olds dont care about ..like when he posted that officer that shot a girl who was about to stab another girl and he basically put a target on the officers back for saving another girl from being stabbed if not killed....plus a ton of pro china stuff that seem hypocritical when he talks about problems in the US...question of degree etc

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 12-04-2022 at 09:33 PM.