View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 10:11 PM
Jamie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
Before we get to the commercial I want to thank Net54 for the support they've shown me. When I first started running the auction in 2018 I knew where I wanted to get to and the time frame I thought I'd need to do it. We have surpassed that by leaps and bounds and I owe a bit of that to Net54 and the community here.

From Leon, to some guy who actually came up with the new name for the company in a contest, to those of you who have consigned or referred people and obviously the bidders. But also to a group with whom I enjoy sharing knowledge, opinions and a love of cards and collectibles.

Thanks

__________________________________________________ ____

AMAZING SEPTEMBER AUCTION

Runs until October 3rd.

Amazing singles, unbelievable set run and great autographs.

We will have a lot of items at the Philly Show for viewing. If you want to see something specific, post it in this thread and we'll bring it along.

www.thecollectorconnection.com
Great auction Scott, I was trying for those great HOF basketball cards but I am happy to end up with The Hammer rookie.