View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 09:01 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
David just because you have no humanity doesn't mean others don't. Revealing post though.
Besides, it's very inconvenient to have a world functioning suboptimally, so there's a totally selfish justification.

Edit thank you for serving and I say that with all sincerity.
I have humanity, but I'm also realistic. My vaccine card is nearly 20 years old. It has Smallpox, Polio, Tet-Dipth, Typhoid, Meningitis, Adenovirus, Plague #1, Plague #2, Rubella and a lot more that I just can't read - and some of them more than once. I don't know what most of that stuff even is. I bet you the Army still vaccinates against those same things today - 20 years later (especially for their hospital workers).

And here is where I'm realistic. A vaccine (even if 100% effective) is not going to make a pandemic end. If the Army still vaccinates against those diseases listed above, and I'm pretty sure they do, it's for one reason: they never went away. But if you (and others) want to think this pandemic is just going to go away with some magical vaccine, by all means believe that.