View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 05:29 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
If a doctor prescribes you medication, he/she should inform you of possible side effects. You can also do your own research. In the end, its YOUR CHOICE whether to take the medication or not.

Here's where I'm losing you, Peter, and I'm not sure why because you're smarter than that. There hasn't been enough testing on the vaccine to know all the possible side effects. I think most people that decline the vaccine aren't antivaxxers, they're just concerned with the lack of testing and not knowing long term side effects. As I've already mentioned (multiple times now), I'll probably get the vaccine in 2-3 years if there are no known side effects. And, if there are side effects, I'll weigh my options and decide if the benefits outweigh the risks.
How many years of actual clinical post-marketing experience do you insist on before you'll take an FDA approved drug, David? Because guess what? Drugs can be approved on the basis of a single phase III trial, not years of actual experience. The amount of experience we already have, with hundreds of millions of doses administered, probably dwarfs what we know about most drugs.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 05-16-2021 at 05:33 PM.