Thread: NFT's
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 12:00 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrreality68 View Post
Politics aside.

I am not buying NFT’s from any politician and the NFT’s in general has been on the decline in popularity and value over last many months.

Plus I prefer to collect solid items cards, memorabilia, coins etc.

Good luck to those that buy these.

I read somewhere some people were selling it on Amazon he secondary market(wherever they is) and getting less than the starting price
Kind of funny thing Jeff, saw a story on Yahoo talking about how supposedly all the Trump NFT's had already sold out. Speculation was that a significant percentage of them were purchased by speculators hoping to turn around and flip them for a profit once they had sold out. In the comments section someone then opined that these NFT's seemed to be like baseball cards that came out and were gobbled up by flippers/speculators, then were subsequently way overproduced by those creating them so that they ultimately lost all value as no one then really wanted them after all. Kind of interesting (and humorous to me) how those not into our hobby can view and relate to card collecting and how it may relate to such things in their view. Collectors like many of us are most definitely an extreme minority of the overall population. LOL