View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 02:36 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyruscobb View Post
I’ve only done one group submission with Bobby, but have personally submitted cards numerous times over the years. I’ll try to provide you a few pointers.

The grading fee is $9.00 a card. Then add $1.00 per card for the round-trip (from Bobby’s house to California and back) shipping expense. This brings the expense to $10.00.

You are responsible for paying the shipping to Bobby’s house and for him to return them to you after he receives them back from grading. These shipping fees depend on how many cards you submit and how you want Bobby to ship the back to you. You obviously determine how you ship them to him and that expense.

All cards need to be in the larger plastic semi-rigid holders (typically size I v. II). No top loaders or screw downs. Sandwich all the holders between two slightly larger cardboard pieces. Tape to secure the sandwich.

Include a check in your package. He also typically accepts electronic payments. Also in the package, include a piece of paper that lists the cards you are submitting and their estimated value. This paper should also include your name, address, email, net54 username, and telephone number.

If this submission it is a go, Bobby will post his mailing address and the deadline.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! And PSA perfers the 1's instead of the 2's.

So this special is $10 a card with a $500 max value.

Robert Williams
PO BOX 61362
Raleigh, NC 27661-1362