View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 07:01 PM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
I don't know how you could possibly expect me to know that. The Federal Government found both the Baltimore and Ferguson Police Departments and judicial systems to be racially bias. That was a government finding. How can anyone say it doesn't exist?
Wow. Really? You admit you don't know the answer to that simple question. "2. The issue with identification is simple: it was the black guy, officer. Except, surprise, it wasn't. Or, alternately, it was a black guy, officer. Probably that black guy that you happen to put in front of me, but maybe not. " Yeah, great evidence you got there. I wonder if the FG used the same criteria you use to find your 'racial bias'. Of course, they aren't bias at all. It's all objective.

I would highly recommend not parroting everything you hear just because it's what you want to believe and do some critical thinking on your own. Again, correlation, not causation. Look it up. Or maybe reading comprehension is the root cause here?

Again, no one is saying it doesn't exist. However your claim is that institutionalized racism is the reason. Bar none other, from what I can tell, since you are the only one arguing against all other possible causes.

I can just imagine your solution to this. More government involvement in a problem they have institutionalized (according to you). Makes perfect sense.