View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 08:54 AM
Larry P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buythatcard View Post
My original post is complaining about the S/H more than the BP. I know what the BP is before bidding and I factor that in. I am upset about the outrageous S/H fees that AH's tag on to your order.
The example that I talked about was a small order of $76 but most of my orders are in the thousands. I know what it cost to ship items because I've been doing it for 14 years. I understand being charged a little more to compensate for their time and materials. But I have been charged 2 to 3 times more than the regular rate by many A/H's.

I blame myself because I continue do business with these AH's even thou they overcharged me in the past. There are enough good AH's out there who are fair in their S/H rates and I will continue doing business with them.
Howard, I agree the SH charges are high, but if you are spending thousands on cards, the ratio is still fairly minor. Consider it the cost of doing business with a major AH that has great cards that you want. Still, annoying, I agree, but it comes down to how bad do you want the cards.