View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 03:32 PM
Howard Che.r.n.i.ck

Default OT: I am Done Doing Business with AH's That Rip Me Off

I have been bidding at this AH for at least 10 years. I have been bitching about the same thing over and over yet I can't stop myself from bidding. It's almost an addiction.
But my last order was the straw that broke the camels back.

I won 7 raw Sweet Caporal pins for $50.00.
First of all they charged me $14.00 for the Buyer's Premium. If you do the math, that is 28%.
Then they charged me $12.60 for the S/H for something that costs about $4.00 to ship with insurance.

So for my $50.00 order, I have to pay $76.60. That comes out to 53% more than my winning bid.

I am just sick and tired of getting ripped off like that. It makes no sense for me to complain over and over and still make the same mistake by bidding. I have decided not to bid with them anymore.

They are not the only ones who overcharge on their S/H trying to make a few extra bucks off each and every customer. I will start cutting them off too and spend my money at the AH's who charge a fair price. There are still a few good ones out there.

I am contacting this AH to let them know how I feel. Depending on their response will determine whether I release their name on the board. If you want to know who they are, drop me a PM.

Buythatcard

http://stores.ebay.com/Buythatcard