View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 04:47 AM
Rob G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Here is a link to that thread. Blames it on his brother in that one. http://net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=117099
Larry's first reply from that thread 10/25/09:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lharri3600
First allow me to thank the person who found this on ebay. I've dealt with some of you and i have talked to some in the past. I'm in agreement with him this is dead wrong. However i need to say that my brother who handles the ebay side of our business has done this thing not i. I have the utmost amountof respect for the hobby and would never attempt to pull a stunt like this. I mean i already own 2 t206 sets at this time. Money is not an object for me not this point in my life. Why? Cancer has said so!! Thats my reason for selling my cards off. I have told him to take down the ones he put in holders. Infact i'm going to check our purchase records and see which ones i bought from bertfro(his ebay handle) a few years ago. If i see any one not purchased from bert or any other person, they will be taken off. Again those here on 54 that know me know i am a man on strong conviction and a man of integerity.
I guess that's all i can say.
Larry
Larry's second (and last) reply from that thread 10/25/09:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lharri3600
As stated before my brother handles the ebay part of our card business. This not an excuse. You can believe me you don't have to, that's your choice. I'm a very sick man and at this juncture in my life what others think does not bother me. All listings will be removed that are from topps.