View Single Post
Old 06-20-2023, 01:02 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
I spent my entire teen years participating in competitive shooting with numerous state wins, both skeet and pistol precision/steel. I have a very extensive collection to this day and practice regularly and belong to 4 associations/clubs.

I would feel comfortable betting it all that that lighter line is complete and utter bs just by watching the video and comparing frame sizes and general builds. The gun he uses clearly reflects the two tone between the steel upper assembly and the polymer lower, the lighter is uniform as it is made of one single material. Anyone buying into this excuse is clueless and this makes it worse in my mind as he still is taking no responsibility.

25 games was a joke.
I do not believe this softly given excuse either. The first video, where he is brandishing in the strip club, is obviously a different gun.

While he has a natural born right to an ability to protect himself and a constitutionally given right to carry a firearm, brandishing it in public is dangerous and illegal everywhere. Waving a gun around in a strip club is illegal in the state in which he did it.

If I was a complete moron and went out and waved a gun around a strip club and then around my friends in one of their cars, I would have law enforcement raid my house and seize my property (my state waves due process for firearm seizures), before being arrested and charged. I would probably get some brief prison time. I would lose my job and become pretty much unhirable. Morant is lucky he is so privileged and does not have to follow the rules we poors have to follow or experience any real repercussions for his stupidity and gross negligence.