View Single Post
Old 02-22-2003, 05:39 PM
Administrator

Default Does anyone know this seller?

Posted By: Steve Fields

OK..Here is the deal..yes your board casted serious doubt in my mind on the authenticity of some of the cards I posted. I took them down as to not get myself stuck in the middle of something BIG. I still don't know what is true and what is not. I know that I was in the middle of purchasing a HUGE lot from a vendor by the name of blowoutcardz (Ebay Handle) he sent me all these scans, stood by his cards 100% and also told me he would have them graded. I was to buy this lot off him for 25K after two weeks of negotiating and past deals that have always been true to form. I am not a scammer nor a thief, I offered a money back guarantee so that I could maintain the integrity of the cards fake or not. So, there it is. The Cracker Jack and the Goudeys were part of that deal. blowoutcardz, whose reputation preceeds him, was going to honor our pending transaction until I forwarded all your emails. He then told me he would send all cards into Beckett for grading and is continuing to stand by the authenticity of the cards the board questions. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks