View Single Post
Old 02-21-2003, 01:33 PM
Administrator

Default Does anyone know this seller?

Posted By: fkw

Steve..... you know your cards are bogus. Last week you even went so far as to send me a copy of a scan of an authentic E145-2 Jackson PSA-7 card. And after I showed you what to look for when comparing your reprint with the authentic card, you sure shut up quick. The Goudey Ruths and CJs are easy to tell. The Ruth #144 reprint you have should have at least 1/8" of a gap between Ruths hat and the border, you card has none because the picture was cropped when the reprint was made. Your other Ruths are common reprints as well, with the obvious washed out look to the skin areas and darker than normal shadow areas the easiest way to tell. Your 2 Cracker Jack cards are common reprints with the border and uniform color not blending together as the most obvious way to tell. I never contacted bidders on your other auctions because I cant tell a reprint from authentic on Bowman or PlayBall cards with the fuzzy scans you have. Same with the T206, I personally cant tell for sure if it is a reprint or not. But if you try to sell $15,000+ worth of fakes last week, why would anyone think the cards this week are authentic? You obviously have no clue about vintage cards. Your best bet, take that whole group of pseudocards to PSA, if some reason 1-2 come back authentic, then now you know. Dont try to pass your crap onto other inexperienced collectors. Frank