View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 06:34 PM
T0dd M@rcum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez420 View Post
I don’t remember Friday ever being free.

In all due respect wanting to get in early with no cost and the same access to the dealers in the room is kind of a bit cheap. Lucky for you Ryan is a nice guy. One thing if your friend has a pass for you but “expecting” is nervy and cheap. Just like your comment of promoter “gouging”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don't think $25 is too much for admission to a card show? It's traditionally been $5, Net54 members free. You just had to print out the post on the board. I do think I paid $5 the last time. Tickets to the National are $22 on-site. You will receive freebies from Topps, Pannini, Fleer, and lots of other companies. I got a free grading coupon (same day) last time I went to the national. You'll get nothing special at Chantilly. I think gouging is completely the correct term. I also do appreciate Ryan's kind offer and I am going to take him up on it. Honestly, I'm looking for two cards at the show...a 1952 Bowman Hodges and a Garver in mid grade. I could probably get those for around what they are charging for Friday admission.

Last edited by bbcard1; 05-13-2021 at 06:56 PM.