View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 09:05 PM
banned
Bi.ll Hol.ler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
Hey Stormtrooper. You can't do that stupid shit you do over here that you do on the PSA boards. They are full of alts over there. Leon don't put up with crud like that over here.
And there's the typical Bobby.

I have never had an alt on CU that half the regulars didn't know it was me before I got there. Do I know who stormtrooper is? Yes. Is it me? No. Would I tell you if it was me? You betcha. Are you a trustworthy guy? Yes. Are you an immature whiner who posts pitiful look at me threads when he isn't getting enough attention? You betcha. Are you a blatantly combative arrogant prick when someone proves you wrong? Again, you betcha.

For those that missed the threads.......Bobby "accidentally" bids on his own card. Is it possible that it truly was an accident? Not when it was the only one of it's kind on eBay. then there's the Milton Bradley fiasco. Proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt but he still insist on arguing for days with dozens of knowledgeable collectors. When the thread finally dies, he bumps it which is common practice for him on any thread that gets derailed and he feels no one is paying attention to him.

P.S. I must at least thank you for the entertainment.