View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 10:31 AM
Administrator

Default My prediction is ...

Posted By: Jason

Scott-

I never took issue with basketball and women. I did play organized baseball myself and with and against several major leaguers so I can definitely form an opinion. It doesnt take roids or anything else to hit a ball 450+ feet. Matter of fact I have hit a couple with wood myself and I never even took so much as Weider's weight gainer. Bottom line is that the Bond's issue just gives people that are clueless about what it is really like something to talk about. The game's technology along with many variables including player performance has significantly had an effect on the game, records, etc......As for Kobe I think if he is found guilty he should pay the price. As for Bonds I feel the same. Same with Rose......etc. I am not defending Bonds, Mcgwire or anyone else. I am just stating that taking these suplements did not effect the home runs like everyone thinks. He was a great hitter before and the last 4-5 years maturity and experience has made him perhaps the most disciplined hitter in the game today.

regards,
Jason