View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 11:34 AM
Gary

Default draft Pennant catalog

Thanks. I accept the points about values. I'll remove that shortly. To be fair, I doubt that I could reliably assess values except if there was a recent sale.

I've shared an early version of the spreadsheet here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/138D...ew?usp=sharing

It's 150MB so you'll have to download it to have a look. I have 383 pennants cataloged so far including a photo of each.
  • I've created a catalog reference for each pennant. This will allow us to speak about a specific pennant/variant without ambiguity.
  • I've added a column for Theme. My intention is that is where we can group pennants that are part of a series (e.g. Giant on a Bridge or Champions Grommet)

I'd be grateful if people could come back to me with manufacturers. dates or rarity where you have that info. Feel free to post it here or send me a PM if you'd prefer.

If you have any commentary that you'd like to add, please feel free to let me know.