View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 04:47 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Altuve and trash cans you mean...

Arod and medical assistance.

They also dont play the same position.....pretty sure if Jeter on the Angels with no Trout they are no better..
I actually don't mind steroids guys. May will shorten their lives if they overdid it like Ken Caminiti, Alzado & Matuszak and others, but hey it's their choice & price for fame. I'd say 90-95% of the NFL used them in the 1980's and 1990's and no one cares. Plenty of Roid users in the NFL HOF. No one cares, they all are celebrated.

Tatis, Judge, Trout, Ortiz, Clemens, Big Mac, Barry, they all use/used something.

This is ok, but this isn't. Here use this, it will go undetected. This is not a steroid, but will product the same results as a steroid.

Some just got away with it, others got caught.

Bagwell used steroids he's in the HOF, Palmeiro used them he's not in the HOF. Poppy used them he's in. ZERO consistency. So we should celebrate some and discount others? Doesn't make sense to me, so I choose to accept anything that was done on the baseball field. I could use all the steroids in the world and I ain't hitting 60-70 homers in a season. That's a skill that has ZERO to do with steroids. And if Clemens is using them and Sosa or Bonds hits a homer off him or he strikes them out, isn't that EVEN. I think Petite used them as well, so if pitchers were using and hitters were using it just cancels it out.

Baseball has been all about getting an advantage from spitballs in the early 1900's, Hal Chase, the Black Sox, possible Cobb & Speaker, the NY Giants in 1951 sign stealing, amphetamines of the 60's & 70's, Coke with Strawberry Hernandez Gooden and others, Vasoline with Gaylord Perry and others, Steroids, Corked Bats, Garbage Cans, shit they still check pitchers after every inning for cheating.

I can't block only Bonds, Arod and Clemens. If they got away with it so be it, many others did as well and you have no idea who.

Catch em and stop em at the time they are doing it. If you don't, too bad. Still have yet to see a bodybuilder hit home runs or strikeout 20 batters in a game. Steroids are just another advantage, like vasoline, amphetamines, spitballs, sign stealing, etc.

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 10-04-2022 at 07:42 PM.