View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 08:33 AM
Dan Marke1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsnstuff View Post
So what happens, once a card is outed; is there a data base of cert #'s, etc? just curious, are the owner's of these cards, requesting refunds, are they still changing hands, is anyone doing anything? I know maybe the fbi is involved, but I haven't heard any more about that since the nat'l. Seems like a lot of great work is being done, but is anything happening because of it? I was just curious. Is there another post I am missing that is providing the card details, etc?
I do recall that there was a Blowout thread that kept a tally sheet of the number of cards and the prices paid for the altered cards. I don't have a link to it. As for the victims, PWCC did reach out and offer refunds for bad cards that they sold. I have no idea what the response has been and the amount of restitution has been for those parties. There are unofficial statements from board members stating that the FBI is involved with very little in the way of details.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain