View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 07:14 PM
Jon Canfield

Well, these weekends don't happen very often, but I was lucky enough to purchase two really neat and rare packs.

The first is a beautiful Ramly clam shell. The style is slightly different from the other I own, and the condition is nearly flawless. In total, this makes about 15 Ramly packs that I've personally seen over the years.

The second box below is equally (if not more) exciting. While we've all seen the Kalamazoo Bats counter top displays, which in and of themselves, are incredibly rare, I have never seen - or heard of - a Kalamazoo Bats pack. Well, here is the first. What’s interesting about the sleeve (and it’s missing the inner portion) is that the measurements are almost spot on with the cards. I've spoken to a few others, and we wonder whether these smaller packs were placed inside the large counter top displays (maybe 10, 12, 20, etc smaller packs fit per counter top display). Regardless, I'm very happy to own it.