Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 07:40 PM
Howard Chasser

Default Sounds like plenty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJDave View Post
Thank you Al. As it so happens, in respect to the reserves, the contract says "see attached list" with the name of the computer file. The computer file details the item and the reserve price.

Then my emails and texts further support his promise to protect my financial interests.

The facts that the first auction had reserves built in (except for the few that "slipped through the cracks") should have carried those reserves to the second auction.

Lastly, the act of dumping all of my collectibles without the courtesy of a phone call in front of my house, for not only the potential of being stolen but the fact that some of these collectibles were 200-250 year old historical documents signed by our founding fathers that would have been ruined in this heat. That just shows a lack of caring, a lack of professionalism, and a lack of class on his part.
to have already consulted an attorney regarding the items sold below your reserves!?

The dumping your stuff in front of your house deserves an arms length list of comments like douchebag, 2 year old, completely and utterly unprofessional, someone who is clearly in the WRONG business - unless any of it was damaged in any way, then I just don't know if there is a cause of action there - certainly will serve to support his "I don't give a rats ass" attitude regarding the reserves.

Last edited by hcv123; 07-11-2020 at 07:44 PM.