View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 02:20 PM
Administrator

Default Broker Obligation

Posted By: leon

I am no expert on trimming but can tell as much as the next addicted collector of 9 years. I would be glad to take a gander but I honestly don't think that's the solution. I don't think Will intentionally questioned YOUR integrity he just stated a fact that after this long something could have happened. I doubt he (or really myself either) knows you that well. I usually trust folks until they give me reason not to....to a certain degree. In other words I will trust someone with $100 that I don't know too well....but if it's $10,000 then I am more cautious. Limited liability I guess. These types of cards have unique characteristics so the bait and switch would just be stupid. I still think that, after the card could be sold for a ballpark area of $100, and the difference is about $200 a piece...then that's the best solution. I think there is a little fault on both sides....and this is how I would handle it...but it's ya'lls matter and could get to be more of a point of principle than dollars.....I hope this works out for both of you...