View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 01:08 PM
Administrator

Default Broker Obligation

Posted By: DJ

If you return the monies to the gent and put the card back up on eBay and this time around only fetches $150 in trimmed form, Will loses out a large chunk of the monies made through the original consignment.

I think both Will and Brent are at fault. Will for not being more clear (I see nowhere on his page about returns) and Brent for waiting so long to have the thing graded. I have purchased from Will and found him to be an excellent, stress-free seller.

I also think that Brent is being unreasonable here in rejecting all of Will's offers and not realizing that the tardy nature of having the item graded took so long was actually partly his fault. If he had it graded right away, I'm sure Will would have been able to get this cleared up ASAP. Brent's not being Terrell Owens unreasonable, but not taking responsibility that this is partly his fault. But then again, Will didn't disclose his return policies and also that when you buy a raw cards, I guess it comes with the territory that this may occur. I give up. Does Judge Wapner read the VBC Forum?

What would SCGaynor do in this instance? Another consignment based company.

DJ

DJ