View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 12:03 PM
Administrator

Default Broker Obligation

Posted By: Brent Butcher

Sent by me Aug 17, 6:17am
Will, if a card is trimmed its trimmed. Its not like I'm returning it because of buyer's remorse. You are a well known dealer and well respected and so I decided to wait until I went to the National to submit it. You advertised the card as ex to ex+ and maybe even ex/mt. Why would I try to resell the card as trimmed and lose big money because it was not disclosed that it was trimmed? Its only a little over 3 months that I purchased this card from you which is not that long ago. The auction still shows up on Ebay. If this is your stance than I would like to return it immediately upon return from SGC for the refund and not try the PSA route. Please let me know something today. Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6172948196&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6

Regards
Brent

Reply from Will -

It's too late Brent, but if you want me to help you on the next step I'll do what I can.

Response from me 9:13am, Aug17 -
What would be the next step? I can't believe as a respected dealer you won't back your material any better. You have no guidelines listed on your Ebay listings and there is no 30 day, 60 day or 90 day time limit for mail fraud/small claims cases selling altered cards through Ebay. Do you mind if I post our email correspondence on the Net54 forum to ask their opinion? You can call if you wish at 713-867-1977 and we can discuss this over the phone.

Brent

Reply -
Can the email. My phone number is in every listing and piece of correspondence.

Fine, put it to the people on Net54. Be sure to mention that you sat on it for over 100 days, that I have no way to tell if this is the same card, that you feel yourself embarrased in your actions and now wish for me to somehow bail you out. Mention those things please and I'll be interested to learn what they have to say.