View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 10:27 AM

Default Felices 1946-47

I was reading Ryan's comment, and he's right, I agree with him, but I'll give my opinion, in the late 80s or early 90s, I bought 10 sheets of this collection, 9 were complete and one was cropped because they glued some to an empty album, of the 9 complete sheets I separated the best for my collection, the back had the clearest impression, but not all were the same, some of the ink could be seen quite well, those 8 remaining through the years I went out of them, I told everyone not to cut them, because from my point of view they are rarities, and I consider that they have a higher price, but each person does what they want with their own, in the postcards of the United States they have companies that they evaluate and I consider this very correct and also the Cuban ones, but they have brought me Cuban postcards that are evaluated with their letter and number, and I have not agreed, because I have my evaluation system that is not so complicated and is most effective, and none of those who evaluate these cards in those companies know what I know, not one of them, not all together, and they have brought me original postcards that they have rejected for not knowing them, now I show a photo of one of the pages of my catalog where you will see the page that shows that sheet and a photo I took of one of the sheets from behind, but the most important thing is that they are all original cards with an almost perfect state of conservation, that is my opinion.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220306_122623.jpg (167.7 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg Reverso-1.jpg (156.8 KB, 166 views)