View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 01:39 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtgmsc View Post
I must have missed that "official survey" done of over 40s that got back into the hobby. I'll have to look around for that.

IMO Beckett is a solid grading company. I have sent hundreds of cards to all 3 major companies and they all have pros and cons. Many of which can be found on Net54.

To say that "folks are shocked" is a bit of a stretch. Beckett is a solid grading company that has airtight and attractive holders in which cards do not move around in.

I still use all 3 TPGs as each has its own areas of expertise.

Peace, Mike

Yes you are right PSA had the same following as Beckett in the 1980ss..lots of high schooler in 1980s carried PSA and not Becket Guides

its obvious PSA should of dominated the grading market compared to beckett given how nobody knew anything about beckett in the 80s

You can use all 3 TPGs as much as you want...but look at VCP for psa versus beckett...I would be shocked if beckett outperformed PSA....people new to the hobby from the 80s are shocked ..people who know beckett and never heard of PSA... but you are right I 100% wrong cause no survey..