View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 08:21 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
Dale I don't get your end game regarding the vaccine. Do you want no one to get it? or you are saying it's pointless.......or it's more harmful then Covid?

I have not gotten it, but may, may not.......just waiting to see how more of this plays out.

I know you are a Trumper, no problem there, and he was the one, his regime anyhow, who got the vaccine done so quickly. But I think it wasn't done recklessly to just have a vaccine. I think it was an "all hands on deck" let's figure this out working 24/7. Whereas when people say a vaccine normally takes years, that may be true, but that's because not nearly the amount of resources were put in to get this one done so quickly.

So yah you are gonna break a few eggs as we have seen, but you could get that with anything.

But back to one of my points, Trump got this done. He gets the credit not Biden in my eyes. Joe got a vaccine, basically 5-run lead going to the 9th and he just had to close out the game. So he's done that. He gets his credit as well, and to be honest it's neither of the Presidents getting this done, it's the scientists and these big companies.

So like Frank Costanza I lost my train of thought.......carry on.
Trump, to be fair though, undercut his very strong push for a vaccine for which I give him credit by his inconsistent messaging about the virus and its impact, masks, and so forth.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.