View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 07:23 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
You're kidding me, right?
With the over the top push to get vaccines, who wouldn't believe they would work and one would be actually protected?

People, right now, currently, believe that. They believe that having one shot protects them by at least 80% and their chances of getting covid are practically nil.
Not one I bet, until recently, actually thought they could die.
Where did they warn us about possible severe side affects and possible death from getting the vaccine? I guess I was sleeping during that announcement?

Right now some states are offering money and other incentives trying to get people vaccinated. Why is that? Are people just now hearing about these deaths and side affects or do you think they knew all along that getting the vaccine could still land them in the hospital and possibly kill them?
Pretty sure it was you that mentioned that the covid survival rate was over 97% as a way of saying we don't all need the vaccine. If not you, someone did.
Let's assume the number of people who have died after getting the vaccine actually died from the vaccine. Could you please present the survival rate for people getting the vaccine? Just wondering how they compare.

Thanks, Ken