View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 05:45 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
That is very true.

One time in college, everyone went home for the weekend, must have been a holiday weekend. So I was pretty much the only one in the dorm.

So headed over to the Liquor Store, bought a 30 Pack of Little Kings - them little bottles, but loved that beer.

So I throw on I believe the 7th game of the playoffs between I think the Islanders & Capitals, it was in the late 1980's and I'm wasted watching a triple overtime game. If you appreciate playoff hockey, which is always tremendous, or was in the 80's and 90's I should say.

Remember the Red Wings Avalanche games, tremendous.

Back to the story. So I'm watching this great game, drinking Little Kings, and I flip a coin, pretty a Quarter. And God as my witness the coin lands on it's side.

I've never seen that before or since. And no one was there to see it.
That is cool, never seen a coin do that.

Your story reminded me of High School story. A friend and I were getting a buzz on in his parents basement watching TV. We are talking and laughing and all of a sudden a 1 foot lightning bolt appeared and made the lightning boom. It was about 15 foot in front of us. It didn't start from anything and never hit anything, just in the middle of the room. We went dead silent and gave each other a weird look. After a little silence he said did you see that as both of us was in disbelief.