View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 07:25 PM
David Linardy

Default Scott Silvers

Hey Guys,

Scott finished up a piece for me recently and pinged me back an email which I thought I would share...

First and foremost, the guys work is amazing... his passion for the game and vintage baseball is evident in the care and attention he takes in crafting each piece...

secondly, I think its unbelievable that he is donating his time and talent to raise money for supplies to assist his students in embracing art & developing their skill sets...

I thought I would share some info from an email that Scott Sent me this morning:

"Thus far Net54 Members have contributed $790 to the Ivy Hawn visual arts department. There is still a lengthy line of people waiting for artwork. That money has enabled Ivy Hawn to get supplies and materials that we would have had to forego. Having been able to get things like new markers, paints, brushes, clay, etc. has made a big difference in what the kids are able to do. I can't possibly thank Net54 members enough for that."

If you have had Scott put something together for you, I would encourage you to share it in this thread... and if you haven't, I would suggest you do... his work is amazing, his approach is unselfish... and he can add something unique to each of our collections that we will enjoy for years to come...

Thanks Scott, and all the members that have been kind enought to contribute to his cause...