View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 06:10 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domer05 View Post
Rob: I haven't forgotten about the '58 "Holy Grail" pennant project. It was next on deck in my que; however, due to a certain World Series outcome that ended rather favorably for me, it got bypassed for some more contemporary projects

But it'll get done. The template is finished. I found and purchased the right fabric. I just need to burn the stencil and, at present, all my screens are spoken for on Lakers and Dodgers projects.

Greg: I'm flattered at the thought of a book; but, once I sell my first half dozen copies, I'm afraid I might be left with quite a bit of unsold stock.

Honestly, I'm convinced, for the time being, that a (free) website is the best format to share this content with those that follow the hobby. Perhaps one day pennants will get to bobble head status--but, we're not there yet.

Maybe in a few years....
I think the market for good vintage bobbing heads is about the same as the pennant market. The new crap does sell, though, to some extent.

And in regard to the WS that finished “favorably” , are you going to make a fantasy pennant with a vintage look?