View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Administrator

Default kudos once again to Barry Sloate..

Posted By: MVSNYC

i posted this TRUE story last August...here it is again, in its entirety...

"i must say, this is the first i'm hearing about the Sloate comment...i have seen, first hand, Barry in the clubs, he rolls in with the chains, fadora hat, velour shirts and the irresistable scent of "sex panther"...Barry is unstoppable, women go nuts for him...i mean i have tons of game and do pretty well with the ladies myself, but the girls walk right past me when Sloate's in the club. i remember this one time he was holding court poolside on the roof of the Gansevoort, we had Wonka there, Lichtman, Leon and maybe about 11 to 15 models all around us, i think Lindsey Lohan or one of those other celebs was there with us too...anyway, Barry was sipping Grand Marnier and doing slight-of-hand magic tricks and telling hysterical jokes...i mean we were slumped over laughing, and everyone was applauding...i think at one point, he was making balloon animals for the models (they like that sort of thing)...so before we knew it, the manager came over and bought us dinner and drinks for the rest of the night. i think by 4am, the manager offered Barry the penthouse suite adjacent to the pool...he retired to said suite with 5 girls on his arms (he left us with a few he didn't fancy)...i've never seen such prowess with the ladies...anyone who questions his manhood, need only buy him a Grand Marnier at the bar to get him started, then sit back and marvel at the legend."

wink.gif