View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 09:41 AM
Administrator

Default Couple quick board topics.....BST ??

Posted By: leon

First of all thanks to all for keeping it relatively tame lately. Cards should be fun....please remember that. If we want stress we can go back to work... I have noticed quite a few comments (commentary) on the BST pages from 3rd parties. After a card is sold for xx amount it's not right to go post that it was worth +/- xx. I don't care if you post something else but really there shouldn't be too many 3rd party posts. I think we can discern a "funny" from an intrusion. I know I have made comments over there but not pertaining to the price... (though I did clarify what "a lot" was, jokingly)...So, bottom line, please don't make commentary over there if you aren't part of the sale. Again, there is a difference between a joke and intrusion, imo.

Next topic... The "recent pickup threads" .... I really don't care when we start a new one. We used to use the numnber "50", or a week, but maybe that's too many? If there are no thoughts on that subject let's say between 40-50 and we start a new one. At number 50 the downloads can take a long time. Any thoughts?

regards....moderator dude