View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 05:08 PM
J@ohn B.ar#ne.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodunit View Post
Making the card disappear isnt necessary, or even warranted, imo. Getting it into the proper holder (A) seems more appropriate. Evan likes to say Id have bought the card regardless of whether it had been altered or not. What Evan failed to mention is I dont own ANY other holder than PSA and none other than graded cards. I dont buy altered, raw or anything in the neighborhood.....unless, im otherwise misled (lied to) and find out the hard way that it was manipulated and slipped past PSA. I fault PSA zero in this case.....I fault a thief and a liar 100%. There again, only Brent and I can dispute this claim. Where is he these days? Im not hearing a claim from the cats mouth.
Courtney, for the record, PSA reviews PHYSICAL alternations, not chemical. Card's been trimmed, they note it; Card has been restored via chemical/water alteration, they don't give a shit.

Now it's been "disclosed" to you, and every vintage buyer reading this thread, when you buy/shill your next $100K card in a PSA Holder, it's possible that card has been chemically altered.

I'm not trying to bust your balls, but for goodness sakes, don't rely on the Auction House to give you that information. Most of them don't even disclose the bidders for dang sake.