View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 02:09 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodunit View Post
That makes about as much sense as pissing in the wind. My response was in regards to not being told that the card was doctored. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that hell yes, my opinion is biased. I said that in a previous statement. I also said that had the information about the cards history BEEN DISCLOSED, I wouldn't have paid 5K for it. That is a material fact considering Brent knew for a fact that if he'd told me that the card was doctored I'd have had zero interest in it. Considering the nature of our past relationship, the fact that I was by far his biggest consignor for 5+ years, and how many times we talked about bad sheep in the hobby and what they do to cards to get them in certain holders, to say that withholding that particular tidbit of information was negligible is akin to saying that the Pope is Baptist.
'
If you look at what i said that you quoted i did say 'you could be absolutely right' I just said that you are biased in the situation. Maybe if you made 50k profit on the card you wouldnt be complaining and you are upset because of the bad outcome. Maybe you are just trying to clean up the hobby. Maybe something else. There could be a lot of reasons, i just said that someone in your position would of course complain there was fraud given what transpired.

Peter disagrees with me, but there are other posters here that disagree with Peter. Some say that theres a way to remove substances on a card without even touching the card for instance. Again, i not saying it was not wrong and not saying someone can be pursued for civil damages. However the card is in a PSA 7 holder and was sold as a PSA 7, thats not a Scam in my opinion. (assuming PSA wasnt paid off etc)

Im sure the seller of the card will say this wasnt a scam as well, but i would say he is biased as well.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-16-2017 at 02:13 PM.