View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 02:20 PM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Default SGC or PSA for tobacco...

I now have about 25 T-206 cards. I would like to have them graded, mainly for peace of mind. I am concerned about altered cards, and I do not want to keep buying at this pace if my cache already has a bunch of trimmed cards. So this will be a scorecard on how well I have done buying raw, and allow me to narrow my sellers...

my question:
I understand that PSA graded cards generally sell at a premium. However, is this true for T-206 as well? I thought SGC might be better for pre-war and specifically tobacco.... I only want to use 1 grading company, and I prefer SGC, but do not want my cards to be worth 50% less just because of the slab.

i am not planning on selling, but I do record my cards at their market value, and so do not want to mark them down by grading with the wrong company.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236