View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 07:37 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
I feel the same way. You seem like a great guy but you have some beyond crazy conspiracy posts that are so far from reality I honestly can't imagine anyone actually believing it.

I do not care one bit about politics and never watch ANY news outlet. I go by my real life experiences. If you noticed you post links and usually I give real life experiences as to why I believe what I do.

Now back to the topic. How did the storm hit in your area? The mail here is way behind. I sent a 91 Topps DS Chipper Jones to a fellow member last Friday and I got a text it left a sorting facility 100 miles away this morning.
You seem to think I make up, edit, and write those links I post for some odd reason but that seems odd, being as you say you don't pay attention to politics nor watch any news outlets yet your views/belief's are very similar/same to those I mentioned above?
I know it's tough believing what is actually happening compared to what you believe/are told, but it is becoming more and more clear each and everyday, all those once conspiracy theories are coming true.

You remind me of my 83 yr old father. He watches CTV New/CNN and reads the Toronto Star. All very left leaning left propaganda sites and he thinks he is informed.
I cut him some slack because of his age and because there likely was a time in his life when the news was actually true and unbiased but it pains me at the same time to see what years of fake news and propaganda has done to him.