View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 06:29 PM

Default Grading Post Cereal cards

I was wondering if anyone here have sent any of their Post Cereal cards in for grading.If so what type of standards do they have for the trimming of the cards.Since they are removed from boxes there must be some sort of guidelines for sizing.I am considering sending in about 20 of the SP from the baseball and football sets and I do not want to bother if I cannot not meet minimum requirements for size.Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.

ADDED:I just went through most of the post cards that I have and I notice in the 1963 baseball set I have cards that are completely different sizes.By as much as a full quarter of an inch difference in length.Would this be that they were from a different promotion.Say jello as compared to cereal.I have no clue so I am sure some person with a ton more knowledge than I can hopefully answer this question. I also notice I have one card from 1962 set that has no color boarder around the box or around the card number.Is this sort of an odd thing.Again I have no idea.

PS: I hope I have posted this in the right area.

Last edited by camaro69; 09-09-2016 at 12:23 PM.