View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 05:01 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387
Default Chick Filet

I can tell you bought 2 of the cold chicen wraps and they were horrible. The chicken tasted like leather and it appeared they were in cold storage since the last time the Marlins were in the World Series..

I tried to return them and they said wont take returns. I said i know you wont resell them but you can at least take them back and throw them out...and i hoped they would then offer something else to eat since they were 8 or so dollars and they could see it was my only order and hence my only meal

but nooooo, they had me just throw it out. I should of demanded another item for free now that i look back but i thought their implied great customer service would of known that...i do think mcdonalds would of offerd up a substitute meal in the same circumstances.

what i dont understand about mcdonalds is why do they insist you pay them 2 dollars up front and you cant just pay when you are done?

Heck, ruth chris or mortons you can rack up a $400 dollar bill and they wont blink an eye if you dont pay them until the meal is done. You can have them serve you right by your car in to go packaging and they still will allow this.

but mcdonalds you better pay them the 2 dollars ASAP if you want any chance to get your dinner....so mcdonalds is not off the hook either..

i will have to check next time if chick filet, mcdonalds , mortons or ruth chris serves me very fast to see how their business this year compares to last year (to keep this post on topic)

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 06-25-2022 at 05:04 AM.