View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 08:59 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

Brent is also the one putting his foot in his mouth repeatedly both by trying to redefine "conservation" vs. "alteration" and doing that ill-advised hourlong interview to explain just how much he's working to out all the fraud, and will never work with card doctors "again." Except the cards are still for sale in PWCC auctions.

Have you seen my new signature block on both sites? PSA deserves a bunch of the blame, but PWCC is trying to be a mouthpiece for the industry and we are the ones that "have to mature." All the while, a million dollars of fraud is going through his auctions almost exclusively. I haven't seen a statement from him/Betsy in days, and haven't received a response to my email to Steve Sloan or Betsy in two weeks.

All that, and one of the main BODA guys is promising fireworks coming up. My bet's on the 1993 SP Derek Jeters that have sold recently for $100K through PWCC and disappeared off of their website during their website glitch. Although it looks like maybe another fraudster has been uncovered.

Your website losing critical functionality at this point in the online investigation just looks "hinky," as Velma would say. Who else would have the pull to get eBay to censor you except for a dealer like PWCC?
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.