View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 07:34 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry View Post
I'm not asking this to cast doubt on your statement, but could you direct me to where I could find out about some of these people? This isn't something that I've encountered.

It has been brought up multiple times in this thread.

I am very against teachers having guns for any reason. So much so that if one is caught with one in school they need to be instantly fired and banned from ever teaching again.

I do not have kids so have no idea about our local graded schools. I do know our middle and high schools have one armed officer at each one. They actually do a lot of good in many different areas.
I'll have to go back and read through, as I don't recall anyone commenting here that they want to "take all guns away". But it's not like I have anything else to do for the next few hours 🙃

I'm curious to know why you are so opposed to teachers having guns.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry